Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sucess on the Hinterberg


Well I did manage to setup the plexiglass on the frame and have done a double bed mattress protector.
It all worked out very well and I will be loading some more fabrics for the next lot of protectors.
I only hope they sell as well as they sew out!.



Here are a few photos of the laser setup.
I am really pleased with the way this all came together.
I am now looking for a laser light that does not use batteries but one which I can plug into the electricity.
My H says he can modify the battery operated one but we will have to wait and see how that pans out.

Until next time,
Happy sewing
Susan



5 comments:

Myra said...

Lovely quilting....Lucky you to have the frame and all... for me it is to dream of having one day... 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Anonymous said...

Good fist attempt on the Angel Wings panto.
Happy quilting,
Millie

Cecilia said...

Greetings from Alaska! Your quilting is beautiful. Did you make the laser pointer yourself?

Anonymous said...

Uau!! Is beautifull!!!
Today I send you a thimble!!! I hope that you recibed quickly!!!

Karen said...

Love the butterfly pattern you are quilting.