Sunday, February 8, 2009

Poor blogging skills

I cannot believe another month has gone past.
my blogging skills are really poor.
I suppose its called "life"
I have done quite a bit of sewing and have completed my
One of a Kind quilt.
It turned out quite nicely and does not look half as bad as when it was just blocks.

It amazing what putting it all together does!
I have quilted it with butterflies and stippled around the applique.




On the non-sewing side I have been quite stressed with work
as H has not found anyone suitable
to take my place and so I am still going out to the factory every day.
Hopefully this week will find someone suitable.
Until later,
Happy sewing
Susan

4 comments:

M. Regina said...

I just love yours blocks. So pretty, lovely to visit your blog.
Regina, from Brasil

Millie said...

Pretty quilt and I love the bright colors (or colours like you would sy in South Africa, but in the US it is colors). Groete uit Texas.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!!! Is very very beautifull!!!
Hugs!!!

Karen said...

So bright and beautiful. Very nice.