Monday, April 6, 2009

Progress on Heirloom quilt

The quilt top is almost done.
I just need to add the borders and then
I am ready to sandwich and quilt.
This will not be done on the Hinter berg as I will need to SID
and I have not yet mastered that in the frame.
I am off to Cape Town for a few days.
Eldest daughter is doing Half Marathon on Saturday.
I hope to meet with an agent for quilting threads for the Hinter berg.
Also am meeting friends from home for dinner.
I hope to but fabric for my stash as well.
Until later,
Happy quilting,
Susan

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Dear quiltfriend,

My sister is, after an exiting period, finaly pregnant of her first baby.
Now I would like to make a bright-colored quilt for her and her baby
of patches from all over the world.
I try to collect sraps of 12x12 cm (5x5 inch).
Do you have a piece of fabric that may be suitable, I would really like to use it!

Many thanks and warm greetings,
Elizabeth Kremer
Wedderweg 91
9665 JM Oude Pekela
Netherlands
http://beautysalonambiance.blogspot.com/