Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy new year and Stash Report

This is my first stash report ever :) and at this stage it is empty.
I have not bought any fabric this week and I am busy making up a top aa a sample
for a charity quilt.
The fabric usage will go into next weeks report.
Judy at Patchwork Times runs this challange.
See what others are doing!
I hope everyone started the new year off doing something they enjoy.
What you do one the 1st day is what you will do every day.
I was sewing!!
Happy sewing
Susan

3 comments:

SpinningStar said...

I'm glad you are joining us in the stash busting. It is fun to do and it does help to focus purchases.

Have a happy new year!

Liz

Amy said...

Susan - You are off to a good start!

Brenda said...

I was sewing too!! And having a great time!!!
So, that can definitly continue!!!

Happy New Year & Happy Stash Busting!!