Monday, January 24, 2011

Design wall Monday 24 January 2011

Every year my guild, St Matthews, has a display of quilts in the church garden which we call
Sisters at St Matthews, similar to the Sisters display in the States.
This year we were challanged to make a quilt specifically for this display.
I have done all the applique blocks and I am in the process of joining them for the top.
I hope to have this completed soon!

 

Filler blocks


Go to Judy's site and see what others are up to

Happy sewing and quilting
Susan

6 comments:

Elzaan said...

That will look great when finished!
Love the colour scheme.
Elzaan

Quilter Kathy said...

When I first saw your blocks, I thought they were painted...very beautiful!

Tamera said...

What a very lovely, feminine color scheme.

Jo said...

It's looking very pretty. Isn't it nice to have a group to work with!

Chris said...

It looks great so far. It will be lovely.

AnnieO said...

Very pretty! How fun to have your own Sisters exhibition. Someday I'd like to get to the one in Oregon.