Thursday, August 28, 2008

Productive morning


I have been staying at home for the past month on every Tuesday and Thursday just so that I can get things done for myself and also to make stock for my new business venture.
This morning I embroidered 2 pillowcases using designs from Hatched in Africa.
They stitch out beautifully.



Part 3 of the mystery wall hanging is out.
Need to make another 12 blocks 4,5 inches in size.
That makes 24 blocks so far.
This is certainly not my safe mode sewing.
I have chosen colours I do not usually use and feel it will be very bright.
Just as well it is only a wall hanging and not a bed quilt.


Well back to the machine,
Happy sewing
Susan

1 comment:

Myra said...

The embroidery looks great, and those brights for your mystery may be toned down a lot by your darks. Looks great so far! 8-)
Happy stitchings!