Monday, September 8, 2008

Some Progress

I have finished a quilt doing a pantograph on the frame for the first time.
It was fairly successful.
I am still learning.
Just as well this is my own quilt.
I have also received all the fabric needed to make mattress protectors.
That will give me a lot of practice using pantographs.
I am also busy binding an attic window quilt using fabrics purchased in the USA during my trip in 2003.
Progress on the wall hanging is on.
I have made the next set of 12 blocks.
The colours are still very bright but they are starting to grow on me.
No photos this time.
I will put them up soon.
Happy sewing
Susan

2 comments:

Yogihan said...

Hi Susan,

I found your blog on 'Quilting Bloggers'. It's always nice to see someone else joining in with quilting, and so far I have not found found many South African quilting blogs. I am South African but live in the UK with my British husband now, and I love to quilt (when I have time). I now have a blog about homekeeping because I've had to learn very quickly (getting help in the house is too expensive here).

Just thought I'd say hello, and I'll pop by your blog again.

Myra said...

OK! Now I am waiting to see the photos of your said projects and progress... I love seeing photos of other quilter's works! 8-)
I love blog hopping all over the world to see what other's are doing...
Happy stitchings, and pop on over for a visit sometime... 8-)