Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update overdue!

I see that I have not blogged since the 8th.
I have been busy, you know!
Yesterday made up 3 bags for my daughter (Eldest,a school teacher,music) for the school band instruments.
One for the xylophone which needed a zip as well.
Also made up 2 mattress protectors on the Hinterberg.
They turned out well and hopefully will sell quickly.
Tomorrow is my sewing day with sewing friends.
I am still working on a wall hanging made up of one centre block
(Carol Doak PP) and 8 applique butterflies.
This will have applique daisies in the sashing.
Nice bright blues and greens.
Have "met" some wonderful ladies via this blog and do so enjoy getting emails from them.

Until the next time
Happy sewing
Susan
Will hopefully have some photos to show as well!

1 comment:

Myra said...

More busy, busy! Good for you! Your daughter is very lucky to have you sew for her... 8-)
How was your stitch group yesterday?
Looking forward to some photos of your work! 8-)
Happy stitchings, and thanks for commenting on my blog! 8-)