Friday, September 19, 2008

Waiting in anticipation

Today my "Plexiglas" should arrive.
I will be using it on my Hinter berg so that I can do panto from the front.
This should change the way things go on the frame.
I have only seen this in a photo and do not know exactly how it will work.
Of course I can only experiment.
Will keep everyone informed.
Yesterday our sewing group did not do much sewing .
We all s.seem a bit disappointed with the mystery wall hanging.
I feel and so do they that it is very busy.
Still, we will carry on and finish it as a group.
We have decided at our next meeting to make a Christmas table topper/runner.





Last night I quickly made up a sample so that I knew the instructions were correct.
It worked out fine except for a few strips of fabric which were cut and then not used.
I think we will manange to almost complete it in one afternoon
This should be fun.

Until next time
Happy sewing
Susan

1 comment:

Myra said...

That pattern will make lovely table toppers! Your's looks great! I love poinsettia fabrics... 8-)
Sorry to her your group is all disappointed with a mystery wall hanging. Do you have photos you could post?