Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The days after a class





Classes were just wonderful
There were 12 of us and we all chose such different fabrics.
It is so amazing to see the different blocks when doing the kaleidoscope quilt.
I think this is also known as a "stack and whack" quilt.
I did manages to complete 6 of the 8 squares and have completed the other 2 this evening.
I am also cutting another 9 blocks so that the quilt will fit my big bed.
My sewing group did not meet this evening but we will meet again in August.
Cannot believe it will be August soon!

2 comments:

Myra said...

I love the effect of the stack and whack! It looks like so much fun! It is on my "to do" list, so I am always on the lookout for great fabric to do so!!!
They look great!
Happy stitchings!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! Is beautifull your blog!!!
My name is Aldana. I am argentina but now I live in Spain
Do you want exchange a thimble with me?
Sorry but my english is so so
Hugs: