Saturday, July 12, 2008

What a day

Friday was one of those days.
Work was ok. Friday is always ghastly as it is wages/payday.
Still I only work until 2pm or 2.30pm
My youngest daughter Cathryn and Michelle went horse riding and did an out ride.
At 4.15 they called to say that Cathryn had taken a tumble.
Motherly instinct kicked in and I called the emergency rooms to let them know that I would be bringing her in.I had not even seen her yet.
We got to the doctors rooms just after 5 and it was confirmed that she had dislocated her left elbow.
This resulted in surgery and an overnight stay in the hospital.
I got to bed after midnight.
So much for plans to load my second quilt on the frame!
She is now home. Very sleepy but all put back together again and I am trying to catch up my sleep.
Tomorrow I will load the quilt top.
It was a mystery quilt done with an online internet group. (NYE Mystery).

2 comments:

Myra said...

Oh my! that is not how one would want the end of the week to be. Your poor daughter! I am glad she is back in one piece, and the accident was not worse.
Wishing the youngin a speedy recovery!

Susan Calitz said...

Thanks for responding. It is nice to know that someone actually reads my blog.
I alway thought my life was pretty boring but !!
Would like to know a bit about you. Will read yyur blog too Thanks Myra
Regards Susan